- Creating a guild now requires an approval from another founding member on a different game account.
- The same guild creation fee applies: 300,000 Gold.
- Guild hideout will be created upon creating a guild. The guild hideout comes with a default storage (8 slots).
- You can now save an advertisement message for your guild while creating it.
Joining a Guild
- Founding members join their guilds automatically.
- Non-members can be inducted into guilds on an invitation basis.
- Guild invitation messages contain the information of the inviting guilds.
- The Guild Information window displays the number of guildsmen and of weekly visitors to the guild along with enabled guild content.
- When you apply to join a guild without receiving an invitation, you will need approval from one of the guild administrators.
- During your application process, you can check the information of the guild to which you are applying.
- You will be notified of your application results via mail.
- You can now rename guildsman ranks.
- You can now assign administrative authorities to each Guildsman's Rank, excluding Guild Master's exclusive authorities. (Expel, Manage Rank, Delegate a New GM)
- Guild Channel Appointment will be added.
- Guild Masters can appoint a Guild Channel.
- When the guild master clicks the ‘Appoint’ button in the Guild Window, that channel will be appointed as the Guild Channel.
- Only ‘General’ and ‘Special’ channels can be appointed as a guild channel.
- When you click the Enter Guild Channel button, you will be moved to the appointed guild channel.
Guild Level Removed
- Since guild levels were deleted, Guild Mileage Points per guild level have been given to guilds as compensation.
||Issued Guild Mileage
||Issued Guild Mileage
- Since the Guild Fund System was deleted, Gold funds have been converted to Mileage Points at a 1,000:1 ratio.
Guild UI Change
- Guild Menu’s size will be expanded.
- You can find your characters registered to the guild from the same account.
- Your most recent logged in character that is the highest level within the account will be set as the Main Character of the account.
- Main Character can be changed.
- Channel and Area information of the online guild members can be checked via the tooltip.
- Guild Member of the Day system will be removed.
- Attendance of the Day system will be removed.
- Gold dropped from dungeons no longer get donated to the guild. You will acquire all gold dropped from the dungeons even if you are registered to a guild.