The 16:9 wide mode has been added to the Game Resolution modes.
- You can select the 4:3 or 16:9 ratio in the Game Settings menu.
- The 16:9 wide mode supports the 1067*600, 1280*720, 1600*900, and Full (Windowed) modes.
- In the wide mode, the main UI at the bottom of the screen turns semi-opaque in dungeons when it overlaps characters.
- The 2nd Awakening Skill cut scenes have been adjusted to fit the wide mode.
Texture Upscaling Filter Added
The Texture Upscaling filter has been added.
- You can turn it on or off in the Game Settings > Graphics menu.
- Using the filter helps enjoy cleaner graphics.
- The filter requires graphic cards that support shader version 3.0 or higher.
The Character Information window now displays the character's current guild and a history of nicknames that it has used in the last 3 months.