Other Item Changes
- Teleportation Potions now enable you to move to Seria's Room in the current area.
- The Skill Attack Power tag, along with some functions of the Damage Analysis Chart, has been improved.
- Bullet buffs now display Normal Attack Power separately from bullet Attack Power.
- Some skills that were considered Normal attacks are now recognized as skills.
- The Command Key effect, one of the Equipment options, now uses its own hotkey.
- The old "Up/Down + Creature Skill key" command has been replaced by the Equipment Option Activation key.
- The Equipment Option Activation key is Caps Lock by default, and you can change it in the Hotkey Settings menu (hotkey: Esc).
- Monsters no longer drop untradable Unique/Legendary equipment.
- Monsters now have a higher chance of dropping tradable Legendary equipment.
- Untradable equipment at all grades except Epic generates only 1 Soul when disassembled.
- Equipment slots in the Character Inventory are no longer outlined.
- A special graphic effect is added to Equipment slots when you wear a full set of Epic equipment.