- The Guild dungeons have been updated.
- There are 6 Guild dungeons.
- They are accessible through your Hideout.
- Only guildsmen can enter the dungeons.
- Guild Dungeons require a minimum of 1 person to enter.
- All Guild dungeons require 8 Fatigue for each entry.
- Every Saturday~Sunday the following Guild Dungeon Burning Time is applied.
: x2 Guild Dungeon Purification Rate and x2 chance of finding Guild Contribution Certificate from the Results Card.
: 9:00 a.m. on Saturday to 9:00 a.m. on Monday
Guild Dungeon Purification
- You can purify the Guild dungeons, starting with the Gate of Sorrow.
- Clear a dungeon, and your ‘Purification Rate’ increases.
- When your Purification Rate reaches a certain level, you can enter the next dungeon.
- To enter the final dungeon, Hall of Eternity, you have to increase your Purification Rate to a certain level for all the other dungeons.
Guild Dungeon Reset
- The Guild dungeons are reset on the first day of each month.
- The following information is reset.
- Dungeon Purification Rate
- Appearance status of the Guild Hideout NPC, Courtier Regin