The Raid monsters have been rebalanced.
- Their Attacks have been lowered.
- Their Max HP have been lowered.
- Monster's maximum Defense reduction by debuffs has been lowered.
- Doom Taiorik and Kres of Black Smoke cast Berserk Dragon Cry less frequently. (Also applicable to Normal Anton)
- Omnipotent Mateka's launching and pushing attacks no longer send player characters flying away. (Also applicable to Normal Anton)
Certain consumables are no longer usable in the Raid dungeons.
- Puppets, Heavenly HP Potions, and Divine Revival Formulas
The Raid Achievement quests now require the Anton Epic quests as a prerequisite.
The Anton Raid Retry System has been added.
- If your Attack Unit fail to clear the Raid within the time limit, then your members will receive the Royal Family's Support Certificate item.
a) Mail storage period: 1 day (UTC+09:00)
- Royal Family's Support Certificate is not issued if the starting and failing days of the Raid do not match.
- 'Royal Family's Support Certificate resets your maximum Energy Absorption Blocker purchase count.
- To retry the Raid, you must leave your current Attack Unit and create/join a new one.
- Those who retried and successfully cleared an Anton Raid stage cannot receive a Raid reward for the stage.
Example – If you already received the Cease Anton reward, then you can receive only the Subjugation reward even if you retry the Anton Raid from the beginning.
- Once you succeed in clearing the Anton Raid: Anton Subjugation, you cannot create/join an Attack Until until the next Raid becomes available.
- You can no longer join Raid Groups that have formed on the previous day.
- The content of the Source of Avarice quest status is counted only once a day now.
- The Anton Raid Achievement titles, Attack Unit Participant and Front Line Attacker, are counted once each Raid day.
The Anton Raid rewards have been updated.
- Now more Condensed Antoniums are rewarded.
- The Savior’s Glory and Anton's Soul Fragment items are dropped more frequently now.
- Normal Epic Equipment items and Anton's Heart Card are dropped less frequently now.
- The Subjugation reward now includes up to Level 85 Epic items.
- The reward list now includes a wider selection of Sub Equipment.
- Unique Equipment and Legendary Recipes have been removed.
The Anton Raid quests' activation conditions have been updated.
- The Anton in Another Dimension and Ravenous Anton quests appear after the Anton Epic quests are completed.
- Those who already receive the quests must abandon them, or these updates will not take effect.