Aeterna Exclusive Equipment
- The Aeterna Exclusive equipment will be added that can resist Geldrager's Dragontongue.
- This Exclusive equipment displays great power when used in Aeterna.
- This equipment only takes effect in Aeterna.
- This equipment has no Set options, and its basic performance significantly improves
when upgraded to Level 1 – 4.
- This equipment can't be reinforced, amplified, enchanted, disassembled, retexturized,
or repurchased from shops.
- Level 5 and 6 equipment has unique options that interact with other Exclusive equipment's.
Aeterna Exclusive Equipment Levels
The Aeterna Exclusive equipment is divided into 6 levels as shown below.
|Level 1 [Common]
Clear the Episode quest, Aeterna, to get 11 pieces of equipment (armor, accessory, and Special Equipment; weapon excluded).
Level 1 equipment can be purchased anytime from Schlegel in Antana Port.
This equipment is provided, so you can play in Aeterna without having to get it first.
|Level 2 [Uncommon]
||Level 1 equipment can be upgraded to Level 2 at the cost of certain monster materials.
|Level 3 [Rare]
||Level 2 equipment can be upgraded to Level 3 at the cost of certain monster materials.
|Level 4 [Unique]
Level 3 equipment can be upgraded to Level 4 at the cost of certain monster materials.
Level 4 equipment is good enough to help you hunt Aeterna Hard Boss monsters.
|Level 5 [Legendary]
||Can be crafted with materials from Aeterna Hard Boss monsters.
|Level 6 [Epic]
||Obtained if Level 5 equipment crafting is resulted in a Great Success.
Craft Aeterna Exclusive Equipment
- You can craft and upgrade the Aeterna Exclusive equipment through the
Aeterna Crafting system > Armor / Accessory / Special Equipment tabs.
- Level 2–5 equipment can be crafted and upgraded at a 100% rate.
- The higher the target equipment's grade, the longer its crafting time.
- Level 6 equipment can only be obtained if Level 5 equipment crafting is resulted in a Great Success.
Aeterna Synergy Equipment
- The Level 100 Aeterna Synergy equipment will be added that can be obtained through
the Aeterna Crafting system.
- Only one party member's Aeterna Synergy effects can be applied at a time.
- The target party member is decided upon entering a dungeon.
The others' options will not be applied even if they equip Synergy equipment.
- If more than one party member is equipped with Synergy equipment,
then the first one in the party order will be selected.
- If you equip Synergy equipment and enter a dungeon without party members,
then Solo mode will be applied to your Synergy effects.
- Crusaders (M/F) and Enchantresses can't use any Synergy Equipment options.
- This equipment consists of 11 parts and provides 4, 8, and 11-piece options.
- This Synergy equipment can be disassembled, retexturized, Engraved, and Inherited.
- The item options that are affected by the number of party members are also activated in Squad mode.
Craft Aeterna Synergy Equipment
- You can craft the Aeterna Synergy equipment in the Aeterna Crafting system > Special tab.
- The Synergy equipment and related Consumables can be crafted at Exploration Rank 50 or above.
- All Synergy equipment yields Essence Residue, but not the Souls that matches its grade.
- Essence Residue can be used to craft Legendary Synergy Equipment Selection Boxes.
Legendary Synergy Equipment
- The Legendary Synergy equipment is divided into armor, accessories, and Special Equipment.
- Crafting randomly generates an item that matches the selected part.
- Synergy equipment crafting has a 100% chance of success. A Great Success results in Epic Synergy equipment.
- Legendary Synergy equipment can be crafted with Hard Boss Monster Essences for different equipment types.
It can also be obtained as a Special reward from Hard Boss monsters.
Epic Synergy Equipment
- You can collect Hard Boss Monster Essences and create the Upgrade items.
- These Upgrade items are divided into armor, accessories, and Special Equipment.
- They can be used on Legendary Synergy equipment to increase its grade to Epic.
Aeterna Synergy Equipment Essence Addition and Equipment Fusion
Immaterial Essence can be converted into Dark Dragontongue Essence through the Aeterna Crafting system.
Target Part: Weapon
- Dark Dragontongue Essence adds unique Synergy options to Level 100 Epic weapons.
- Dark Dragontongue Essence can be separated from equipment, just like Immaterial Essence.
It can't, however, be reverted to Immaterial Essence.
- Aeterna Synergy equipment can be fused with Sirocco equipment.
- Fusible Parts: Bottom, Ring, and Sub Equipment
- Fuse the equipment together to add unique Synergy options.
- The resulting Synergy options are affected by the Sirocco equipment used.
- Among the Aeterna Synergy options, Party Enhancement effects stack if they're of the same type.
- Lemidia Basilica: The Altar of Purification: It will now display the correct UI and messages when Aeterna Synergy equipment is added.
- Lemidia Chrysos: The Golden Altar: It will now display the correct UI and messages when Aeterna Synergy equipment is added.
- The following information will be added to the Immaterial Essence tooltip.
"Can be converted into Dark Dragontongue Essence in Aeterna."
- The following information will be added to the Sacred Blessing tooltip.
"The Skill Cooldown Reset effect is disabled in the Aeterna channel."
- Aeterna will be added to the Explorer Club - Weekly Dungeon Info > Content list.