Sirocco Challenge Mode
- The Sirocco Challenge content will be added.
- This Sirocco Challenge mode is Solo content consisting of the newly improved Sirocco dungeons.
- You can get various Equipment items and rewards through this content.
- Sirocco Challenge consists of Solo dungeons.
- You can perform them at Level 100 after the Back to Where We Belong quest.
- You can enter them once a day and twice a week per character, by using up to 3 characters per account.
- Characters bind to Sirocco Challenge mode once they enter it.
- Sirocco Challenge doesn't share Play count with Sirocco Raid, Guide, or Squad mode.
- Your binding status and Weekly Entry count will be reset every Tuesday at 09:00 UTC
- You can't enter Sirocco Challenge if you don't have enough Weekly Entry count left.
- Your Daily Entry and Reward count will be reset daily at 09:00 UTC
How to Enter
- Select Channel: Sirocco Challenge is accessible through the special channels connected to all the Normal areas and West Coast Central Tent.
- Talk to NPC Knight Robato in the West Coast Central Tent to enter the Sirocco Challenge Lobby.
- If you move without using the Enter Sirocco Challenge Lobby menu, the Alliance Soldier NPC won't appear.
- You need the Alliance Soldier NPC in the Sirocco Challenge Lobby to start the mode.
- 6,157 Exorcism is required to enter.
- You can't enter Sirocco Challenge without enough Exorcism.
- You can't start Sirocco Challenge mode while in a party.
- You can't create or join a party in the Sirocco Challenge Lobby.
- No Entry materials are required.
- This content consumes 30 Fatigue.
- At least 30 Fatigue is required to enter.