Exploration Rank System
- The Exploration Rank system will be added to display your exploration progress in Aeterna. (Account-based)
- You can increase your Exploration Rank by completing Episode quests and hunting.
- You can explore more various areas and craft more different items at higher Exploration Rank. You'll also receive a special reward at certain Exploration Ranks.
- You can obtain Aeterna's main content rewards through crafting.
- You can get crafting materials by hunting various monsters and gathering items in Aeterna. The higher your Exploration Rank, the more various items you can craft.
- To craft, add materials to Crafting slots. You can use 2 – 4 Crafting slots, depending on your Exploration Rank.
- Each crafted item requires a different amount of crafting time.
- You can use Reviron found in Aeterna to accelerate your crafting time.
- 1 Reviron: Crafting time -10 min.
- The Aeterna Monster/Equipment Books will be added.
Depending on your completion rate, you can get a special reward.
- Monster Book: Fight monsters in Aeterna to activate their information in the Book.
- Equipment Book: Craft and obtain equipment through the Aeterna Crafting system to activate its
information in the Book.