- Equipment's Level and rarity affect its Exorcism.
- Exorcism can be increased through reinforcement, boosting, and refining.
a) If reinforcement and refining are used at the same time, then only the highest amount of Exorcism available through those enhancements is applied.
b) Reinforcement and boosting add the same amount of Exorcism.
- Dungeon Exorcism Requirement
a) Otherverse: Lv. 70 Rare equipment (11 parts)
b) Ancient Dungeon: Lv. 85 Unique weapon and Lv. 85 Rare/Lv. 70 Chronicle equipment (10 parts)
c) Each dungeon requires a set amount of Exorcism, regardless of its difficulty level.
- If your Exorcism is higher than a dungeon's Exorcism requirement, then your outgoing damage increases and your incoming damage decreases.
- The higher the gap between your Exorcism and a dungeon's, the greater the benefits you’ll receive.
- If your Exorcism is lower than a dungeon's Exorcism requirement, then your outgoing damage decreases and your incoming damage increases.
a) Max 30% decrease in outgoing damage
b) Max 70% increase in incoming damage
DFO’s server use’s UTC as the standard time.
However, you can use this feature to convert
the UTC time to your local time.
This will allow you to keep track of important things
such as start/end of events, expiration of
event/sale items, etc. in your local time.
This setting will only be applied to the current
browser you are accessing from.
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 (UTC)
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017