- Now cooldown: 145 sec. and duration: 150 sec.
- Its buff can no longer be canceled by Hit End.
- Hit End Atk. +
38% → +160%
- Its finishing structure has been updated in such a way that it's no longer affected by Hit End.
a) Atk. re-balanced
- Its Critical Atk. Increase option is now multiplied.
- Now adds Super Armor when cast.
- Finishing Atk. +11%
- Skills no longer collect an abnormal amount of Hit Points when used after Normal attacks.
- Finishing attack now affected by Attack Speed
- Atk. +50%
- The 6-bubble Hit End effect for Daggers is no longer activated when you cast Nova Remnant with a dagger and then switch to Dual Blades.
- The herding speed at the beginning has increased slightly.
- Atk. +3%
- Now activates Hit End properly.
- Critical Atk. increase option added (+40% at Lv. 15)
- Buff duration fixed to 30 sec.
- Shining Cut, Sword Dance, Sonic Assault, and Excel Strike
- Excel Links's options merged with Hit Bleed's
a) Now an Active skill
- The old Hit Bleed effects remain as Passive effects.
- The old Excel Links effects are merged with this skill's Active effects.
- The old Hit Bleed's Atk. Increase buff duration increased to 30 sec.
- Hit Bleed's Active effect, Hit Point collection, now improves according to its skill level.
- Skill deleted. Its effects merged with Hit Bleed's.
- A new Lv. 80 Active skill
- Charges forward, slashing at enemies with speed of light.
DFO’s server use’s UTC as the standard time.
However, you can use this feature to convert
the UTC time to your local time.
This will allow you to keep track of important things
such as start/end of events, expiration of
event/sale items, etc. in your local time.
This setting will only be applied to the current
browser you are accessing from.
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 (UTC)
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017