- Luke Raid, Luke Solo Raid, Luke Raid Hard Mode, and Normal Luke will be removed.
- Luke Subjugation will be added.
- How to Enter
- Reach Level 90, and complete the Epic quest, Plans for the Future.
- Accessible through Zelva.
- Requires 4504 Exorcism.
- This dungeon consists of a total of 7 subdungeons, and consumes 8 Fatigue and 5 Data Chips.
- You can clear this dungeon once a day.
- Clear the Solium Machina subdungeon to get the final reward. You can't re-enter for the rest of the day.
- Its difficulty level varies, depending on the number of your party members.
- Gabriel does not appear inside the dungeon.
- How to Play
- Clear 7 subdungeons in order. Your Clear record will be reset daily at 9:00 a.m.
- The dungeon exploration route changes daily.
- Light Route: Sanctuary of Birth → Sanctuary of Destruction → Sanctuary of Dispersion → Altar of Light → Altar of Strength → Sanctuary of Light → Solium Machina: Lumen
- Dark Route: Sanctuary of Birth → Sanctuary of Destruction → Sanctuary of Dispersion → Altar of Darkness → Altar of Wisdom → Sanctuary of Darkness → Solium Machina: Caligo
- Your party member with the slowest progression rate determines which dungeon you enter.
- If the clock reaches 9:00 a.m. while you are in this dungeon, all the menus except for Go to Town and the Solium Machina subdungeon will be deactivated.
- If the clock reaches 9:00 a.m. while you are in this dungeon, your dungeon progress will be reset to Sanctuary of Birth.
- Level 120 monsters will appear.
- Names for Luke-related quests will be changed as follows.
|[Luke] His Duty as a Scientist
||[Luke Subjugation] His Duty as a Scientist
|[Luke Raid] Constructor Luke 1
||[Luke Subjugation] Constructor Luke 1
|[Luke Raid] Constructor Luke 2
||[Luke Subjugation] Constructor Luke 2
- Completion conditions and rewards for [Luke Subjugation] His Duty as a Scientist will be updated.
ㄴ It will now require 1 Solium Machina Essence.
ㄴ You can get this item in Luke Subjugation, regardless of the route you take, Light or Dark.
ㄴ The number of its rewards, Light Sources, will be increased from 20 to 65.
- Completion conditions for [Luke Subjugation] Constructor Luke 1 will be changed.
ㄴ It will no longer require 5 Refined Terraniums.
- Completion conditions for [Luke Subjugation] Constructor Luke 2 will be changed.
ㄴ Its completion NPC will be changed from Erica in the Raid channel to Erica in the Normal channel.
- Certain features will be removed from the NPCs in Zelva.
ㄴ NPC Erica's Raid Shop feature will be removed.
ㄴ NPC Nevillo Jurgen's Create Raid Group menu will be removed.
ㄴ NPC Isabella's Start Raid/Leave Raid Group menus will be removed.
- The Luke menu for the Raid Shop will be transferred to NPC Erica.
ㄴ Certain product prices and product types will be updated.
ㄴ Additional products: Constructor Luke (Light) Bead.
ㄴ Deleted products: Constructor Luke (Light/Dark) Card
ㄴ Updated prices: Constructor Luke (Shadow) Bead
- Certain Luke Raid titles will be moved to the Cannot Be Accomplished tab.
· The End of Luke
· Raid Veteran
· Veteran Warrior
· Luke Punisher
· Immortal Gladiator
- Because Luke Raid Hard Mode has been removed, Hard Luke Special rewards will also become unavailable. If you already received them or have met their requirements, then you will receive them in your Skin Storage or Mailbox.
- As most of the Luke content is merged into Luke Subjugation, its reward items will also be transferred to Luke Subjugation.
- Undaunted Determinations will no longer be issued.
- You can get the dungeon and final rewards only once a day.
- Your reward history will be reset daily at 9:00 a.m.
- Dungeon Rewards
- The Named and Boss monsters will drop Light Sources and Normal Luke Material items.
- They will continue to drop Refined Terraniums.
- Results Card: 1 Dark Source
- VIP Premium Bonus Reward: 1 Dark Source
- Clear the Solium Machina dungeon to get a final reward in addition to the normal Results rewards.
· If you enter the Solium Machina dungeon before 9:00 a.m. and clear it after 9:00 a.m., then it will be counted as if you cleared it before 9:00 a.m.
- You can get one of the following as your final reward.
· Dark Source + Monolium
· Dark Source + Monolium + Constructor Luke Light Card
· Dark Source + Monolium + Luke Monster Card
· Dark Source + Monolium + Luke Legendary Equipment
· Dark Source + Monolium + Tarot Card
· VIP Premium Bonus Rewards: 1 Dark Source per dungeon and 3 Dark Source as final reward (Total 10 additional Dark Sources)
- Weekly purchase limit will be removed from Mask Knight Card, available for purchase at the Fiend War Raid Shop.
- Certain items' tooltips will be updated according to the Luke content merge.
Spirit Heaven Hard
- Hard mode will be added to the Spirit heaven dungeon.
- It features stronger versions of the Normal mode monsters.
- How to Enter
- Must be Level 95 or above to enter.
- Accessible through the Valley of the Fallen Souls.
- Requires 5,000 Exorcism. No Fatigue or Entry Material required.
- You can get a Rank reward once a day.
- You can only get a Rank reward on Normal or Hard.
- There is a 2-minute time limit, and you will get a reward, depending on your rank at the time this limit is reached.
- How to Play
- Select Hard mode in the Dungeon Selection screen. Your Reward count will be reset at 9:00 a.m.
- Reach Rank S within the time limit to finish playing.
- Soul Pots [Ancient Dungeon Legendary] will be added to Simona Shop's Spirit heaven tab.
- You can buy a Soul Pot [Ancient Dungeon Legendary] for 1,490 Spiritual Energies.
- The Wicked Spirits quest will be added.
- Soul Pots [Ancient Dungeon Legendary] will be added to the Rank Reward list.
- Rank rewards will now provide more Spiritual Energies than before.
- Ancient Dungeon Legendary-shaped Spirit weapons will be added to the Soul Pot Item list.
- Soul Pots [Ancient Dungeon Legendary] will be added to the Soul Pot Selection Chest Item list.
- Normal/Hard Mode Common: Monsters and pentacles will be relocated every Tuesday at 9:00 a.m.
- Fiend War Raid (Normal, Guide) reward has been adjusted.
- Normal: Upon clearing the raid, you will acquire a minimum of 20 Antimatter Particles.
- Guide: Upon clearing the raid, you will acquire a minimum of 12 Antimatter Particles.
- Prey-Isys Raid (Normal, Guide) reward has been adjusted.
- Normal: Upon clearing the raid, you will acquire a minimum of 19 Obsidian Eye of Eternities.
- Guide: Upon clearing the raid, you will acquire a minimum of 12 Obsidian Eye of Eternities.
- Interdimensional Rift: Otherworldly Adversaries
- The Interdimensional Rift: Otherworldly Adversaries dungeon will be removed.
- Beast Dungeon
- You can now enter the Beast dungeon through the Normal channel.
- You can enter the Beast dungeon by activating the Beast button in the Metro Center Dungeon Selection screen.
- Normal Dungeon
- Pugnator, the transformed version of the Total Eclipse Boss, Dieuleve, will no longer count as a Boss monster.
- Kashipa's Secret Passageway in the Total Eclipse dungeon will no longer function.
- Tayberrs (Normal, Solo, Guide) mode will no longer require entrance materials.
- In line with the changes, "Tayberrs Ticket Box (3)" will no longer be sold from Pumpkinball's Shop.
- Dawning Crevice
- Dawning Crevice will no longer require entrance materials.