- Demon Slayer: Transgression Sword: Ragnarok will no longer abnormally move the camera.
- Mechanic (M): All your robots will now destroy themselves as intended when you die.
- Battle Mage: Twinkle Smash can no longer be abnormally used after Dragon Rampage in Teana Transformation mode.
- Swift Master: The errors in the Ancient Library Rune [Sonic Move] Options tooltip will be corrected.
- Sword Master: The Devil Slayer Talisman will no longer abnormally disable Swift Demon Slash's finishing attack when the skill is canceled by Blade Waltz.
- All the buttons in game will now properly play their sound when clicked.
- Crusader (M): Holy Ghost Mace will now always properly increase Basic/Skill Atk. during party play.
- Certain character motions will no longer randomly disable Weapon Shapes and Advanced Avatars.
- Launcher (F): PT-15 Prototype will no longer cause Clone Weapon Avatar image errors.
- Avenger: Pandemonium in Demonized mode will no longer cause Clone Weapon Avatar image errors.
- Blade Master: Incoming damage during Overdrive will no longer cause certain effect errors.
- Blade Master: Flowing Stance - Clash will no longer randomly apply the wrong Atk. and multi-hit count.
- Kunoichi: Canceling Shadow Clone into Secret Art: Blazing Blossom will no longer cause the game client to crash.
- Dark Templar: The Immolation Upgrade tooltip errors will be corrected.
- Dark Knight: Normal attacks will now always be activated properly.
- Summoner: Minions' Additional Control Pattern cooldown will no longer be affected by Eclipse's Hive's Summon skill cooldown reduction.
- Rogue: Sword Dance Upgrade will no longer abnormally display cooldown.
- Asura: The Ground Quaker Upgrade tooltip errors will be corrected.
- Witch: Broomstick Control will no longer abnormally enable aerial dashes during the countdown before Arena matches.
- Crusader (F): The fully charged Spear of Victory will no longer abnormally apply its explosion Atk.
- Avenger: Demon Guard and Spinning Deformation, if used in midair during Demonized mode, will no longer abnormally enable ground-only Normal attacks and skills in the air.
- The Side Story Character tutorials will now always properly display related videos in dungeons.
- The Conversion skill will no longer be abnormally activated at random during party play in the Training Center.
- Certain items will no longer incorrectly display the compensation that they provide in the event of reinforcement failure.
- The /leave command can no longer be abnormally used to leave a party during the Prey-Isys Raid.
- Skill commands can now be successfully reset and updated without errors.
- Among item options, Bonus Damage will no longer be abnormally applied to Enemy HP Reduction.
- Item options that are activated by enemy kills can no longer be abnormally activated when dead monsters are hit.
- Certain equipment's sound errors will be corrected.
- Now, all the Synergy Option equipment will display Synergy restrictions in its tooltip.
- The Level Down warning message will no longer be abnormally displayed during Episode Scenario mode.