Scenario Dungeon and Area Adventure Mode
- Scenario dungeon will be added to all dungeons. Scenario dungeons are based on epic quests.
- It will be added to all dungeons from Abnova area to the PowerStation area.
- Dungeon progression map will be shown when you enter Scenario Dungeons.
- Scenario Dungeons will have its difficulty fixed at ‘Normal.’
- The first story dungeon you enter will have its difficulty set at ‘Normal.’
- Difficulty will change as you progress through the story.
- The requirements for entering Scenario Dungeon is as follows.
- There’s no level restriction when playing scenario dungeons.
- If you do not meet the level requirements for normal dungeons after you clear scenario dungeons, you will be restricted from entering.
- You cannot enter if you have an epic quest in-progress for that dungeon.
- Each Scenario Dungeon’s boss monster will be changed.
- A boss monster which fits the story will be placed in each Scenario Dungeons.
- Entrance requirements for special dungeon of each area will be changed.
- Changes will be made so that special dungeon will only be available when you have accepted a Side Story quest.
- After you have cleared the quest, you can enter dungeons via Area Adventure mode.
Area Adventure Mode
- When you clear the last epic quest of each area, Area Adventure mode will open.
- You can select difficulty for Area Adventure mode and you can select up to the maximum difficulty selectable in normal dungeons.
- You will be randomly entered into scenario or special dungeons in the corresponding area when you play Area Adventure Mode.
- Special dungeons will be included in the Area Adventure Mode.
- You will receive one of the quests already completed from Scenario Dungeons when you enter via Area Adventure mode.
- You will automatically acquire reward as you complete the mission and clear the dungeon.
- The unique item obtained from Area Adventure mode has a high chance to be equippable by your character.