here for more information
Dungeon Selection Screen UI Improvements
- Scenario Dungeon and Area Adventure Mode selection screen UI will be added.
- Scenario Dungeon slot will be displayed if you have the epic quest for that region.
- When you clear all Scenario Dungeons, Area Adventure Mode will replace that UI slot.
- You cannot enter from Quick Party, Practice Mode and Hell Mode.
- Tooltip for displaying dungeon information and acquired items will be combined. Window will be relocated so that dungeon slot is not covered.
- Special Dungeon will be changed so that it can only be entered while side story quest is in progress.
- Even if your character level does not lie within the recommended level of the dungeon, you can still enter the dungeon if you have the epic quest for that dungeon.
- Even if your character level lies within the recommended level of the dungeon, dungeon will not be available if you have not cleared the previous epic quests.
Dungeon Clear Screen UI Improvements
- Total Hunting EXP will be added to the result screen when you clear the dungeon.
- Total EXP will show the sum of Hunting EXP and Clearance EXP.
- The result screen after clearing the dungeon will be revamped for better view.
- The title of the epic quest completed will be shown.
- Clearance EXP and Quest EXP Bonus of the completed epic quest will be displayed.
- Reward information of the completed epic quest will be displayed.
- ‘Next Quest’ button will be added. Pressing Space Bar will move you to the location to start the next quest.
- The result card has been changed so that it is selected individually and not shared with other party members.
- You can change skills at the result screen after clearing the dungeon.
- You can change the reinforcement at the result screen after clearing the dungeon.